- PostDoc-Positions (general information):There are continuous opportunities for a postdoctoral position in various research fields in our department. Funding for a postdoctoral stay can come from different agencies. For example, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is a very commendible source for postdoctorate associates from abroad (age under 40). This funding includes a number of special benefits, such as a language program. However, it takes some time to process. Do ask us for forms and projects, indicating your special field of interest.
Please contact Martin Wolf.
- Diploma / Master-Thesis:There always are opportunities in various fields. Please contact Martin Wolf.
- the “THz Structural Dynamics Group” and “Lattice Dynamics Group” for a joint PhD position
- the “Terahertz Physics Group” for a Master student position
- the “Dynamics of Correlated Materials Group” for two PhD positions
- the Max Planck research group “Structural & Electronic Surface Dynamics” — new PhD and postdoc positions